Monday, February 8, 2010

What Happened to My Life?

So to say the least life is nuts! I am continuing my school at Rio Salado, and loving it, even though it seems like all my homework assignments are writing assignments. Devon + Writing Assignments = Not a happy couple!

But anyways I started work for a tree care company.
Thats right, I went from providing care to people to providing care to trees! It is kind of a transitional job. It is work, so I have to be thankful for it. I am hoping to get into the hospital pretty soon though. It is nuts though, trying to do 10 hours of work a day 5 days a week, while trying to take 12 credit hours of online classes! Oh well, I will find a way to get through it! Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Bren + Lucy said...

This is such an inspirational story to share...

christmas gift hampers australia
christmas baskets australia online
christmas baskets melbourne
Xmas Fruit Hampers

Keep on keeping on, we're following you
hugs,
Lucy