Tuesday, March 24, 2009

California Fun

Hooray for Spring Break! Mine was pretty good. I spent a lot of time working at the beginning of the week, so that I could spend a lot of time playing at the end of the week. We went as a family to San Diego. It was lots of fun. We went to the beach.

It was pretty cold! On Friday we went to SeaWorld. That place is so much fun to me. For some reason it makes me feel like a little kid again. Me and my brothers sat in the soak zone for everything, and subsequently, we were soaked most of the day. We were also a lot more pleased with the Shamu show this time. Last time we sat in the second row, because you wanted to get soaked, but the only thing that got soaked was our butts.


This time was much better as you can see!


We went back to the beach the next day, and walked along it, and then came home.














I would say the trip was an overall success. We all had a great time.

5 comments:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

My family does that every year too! the whole sea world and beach thing and it is always so much fun!!

Jenn said...

Oh, you had a great time without me! I hate it when that happens. But, I am glad that you all had a great time. It was just sad for me to be so close and yet so far away. Love you, brother!

Katy said...

Ahem.

Regarding your comment on my most recent post.

You're just jealous. Bwahaha.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love California

M said...

I found you cousin!!!